Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2012

A/W 2012 Trend 2: Collars


You will need: An old ugly shirt (sorry Mom), scissors, pliers, a button and studs. I got these studs from an old belt. You can buy them only or take them off an old piece of clothing. They are very difficult to find at good value in Irish shops.


 It's very simple, stick the studs in the collar and close using a pliers.


I didn't like the generic white plastic button that comes with most shirts so I rummaged in my collection for a nicer one.

 Make sure the button fits through the hole... Of coarse I didn't and had to start again.


Here'e the end result! How pretty!



Check out my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bonersaurus-Rex/442374129142148?ref=hl
And my website: bonersaurusrex.com

Enjoy A/W 2012!
Ais
XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment