Pages

Monday 18 June 2012

Shady Baby

It's summer!!!A staple of every summer wardrobe is sunglasses. This season I have fallen in love with the quirky specks seen on the catwalk but living in Ireland, high street brands tend to veer toward the more minimalist versions of those high fashion trends.
Therefore my only option is to create my own!

You will need: Sunglasses. These cost my €3 each.



You will also need: Gems, pearls  (or any other embellishment such as beads, feathers, etc.) and super glue.


Then you simply glue on your embellishments! Be careful using super glue, I am a mess and glued my fingers together.


And voila! Here you have your own unique shades to lounge about in this summer.


Sorry about the poor quality of these photos. This look was inspired by: VINTAGEVIRGIN's post


and this picture I cannot source unfortunatly:


Hope you enjoyed this DIY.

Ais xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment